Tell us in 50 words or less what savings tip you have passed on to your children, to help them manage their money and you could be in the running to win one of eight $100 vouchers for The Good Guys!
This competition ends at 9:59am (AEST) Friday 11 May 2018. By commenting on the Good Shepherd Microfinance Facebook page, we will assume you have read and accepted the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
1) The “Mother’s Day 2018 Competition” hereafter referred to as “The Competition”, administered by Good Shepherd Microfinance, is open to anyone who lives in Australia. The Competition is not open to paid employees of Good Shepherd Microfinance including Good Money, or the immediate families of such employees.
2) The Competition is free to enter, and entry into, and participation in, the promotion itself will not incur any costs whatsoever upon any participant at any time.
3) The Competition will run from 12:00pm (AEST) on Monday 7 May 2018 until 9:59am (AEST) Friday 11 May 2018 (“The Competition Period”). Entries submitted after the competition period will not be valid.
4) Entries must be submitted via the Good Shepherd Microfinance Facebook page. Entries in any other format will not be valid.
5) In 50 words or less, entries must address the question: What savings tip you have passed on to your children, to help them manage their money?
6) Participants may only submit one entry.
7) If you choose to include people in your submission, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary releases from the individuals depicted, and must be able to provide copies of those releases to Good Shepherd Microfinance upon request.
8) Valid entries will be judged by Good Shepherd Microfinance’s judging panel comprising two Good Shepherd Microfinance staff members, from 10:01am (AEST) on Friday 11 May 2018 until 1:00pm (AEST) on Friday 11 May 2018.
9) The winning entries will be announced at 2:30pm (AEST) on Friday 11 May 2018. The winner will be personally notified via an email, and publicly announced via our Facebook page and an email to all providers.
10) Good Shepherd Microfinance will provide the winners’ details to The Good Guys Commercial, so that they can coordinate the delivery of the vouchers for the winners of The Competition.
11) The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
12) The total value of the prize pool is $800 (eight hundred dollars) AUD.
13) The Competition, and any contest or promotion featured on this page, in its entirety, is a product of Good Shepherd Microfinance.
14) By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) the entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
15) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16) By entering yourself into any contest or promotion on this page you undertake to abide by the terms and conditions.
17) By entering into any contest or promotion on this page, you acknowledge that any information submitted on the entry form is collected and stored by Good Shepherd Microfinance and may be used in future for marketing or advertising purposes.